Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ice Skating

We went ice skating with Hawker at the Wichita Ice Center. None of the kids have ever been ice skating before so it was an adventure. The big boys were off as soon as they hit the ice I just wish I had taken a picture of the brusies that appeared the next day). The 2 little ones had to have me and Dan "help" them. I got quite a workout and a sore back (form carring the kid's weight not from falling). I will definately go again.

My girl. Near the end she was out on the ice on her own and she started to get the hang of it.

This one makes me tired but he is so cute. The scab is from a scuffle with his big sister. She won.

One big. One little. All Pink.

Danny in the Mix.

This is how the little ones got around.

This is my intimidating muscle flex pose. I'm scary aren't I?

Semi-Pro.

This is Dan and Trouble. I love this picture because the blury kid on the ground was on his feet when I pushed the button. It is bug man.

I grow them really cute.

3 comments:

Heather said...

that picture of you flexing your muscles is a really cute picture of you! I can't believe your having fun without me.

Lindsay said...

we sure miss you guys! every day for the past week, calvin talks about aunt katy or koby and he makes me put on his shoes so we can go see you guys. so sad! looks like you're having fun, though. p.s. it was 75 degrees here yesterday! =)

The Zoo Keeper said...

So Fun!!! what a good mom!!