Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Chaos That Surrounds Me

The elders were Great about helping us unload our overstuffed truck but things got put where ever there was an open space. For New Years I was robbed and then got to wake up to this. With 5 kids and the holidays, we are slowly picking our way through the mess. It is very slow going.

I can attest that even a semi-clean house can make a difference in your attitude and outlook. I have been grouch for 2 weeks (longer then that if you ask Danny).

We just have too much junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




4 comments:

Sarah said...

Ugh, that's the worst part of moving....getting everything out of boxes and finding a new place for it.

That cross is ginormous!

We miss you guys already! When are you coming back?

Lindsay said...

Glad you made it okay - I'm sure the new place will be as clean as your old house in no time! =) We sure miss you guys...I love the posts about Christmas, Amazing Jakes and Calvin with the guitar.

annelise said...

well, at least you had help, we unload the truck on our own... But we put the bozes qhere they bleonged...I agree with Sarah, ugh, the worst part is the unpacking... I miss AZ dearly...

jnkbarton said...

Got the TVs set up first, good call!!! (shut up, Kelly!!) :)