Thursday, December 11, 2008

No, it's not what you think. What you are seeing is pride.

I am so completely pleased with me. Why? Because I usually make ID badge lanyards for the kid's teachers for Christmas (I figure they have enough soap) but this year Lou has a teacher that has taught one of my kiddos before and therefore has her lanyard so I got creative and this is what I made for her. I hope she likes it because I was so pleased that I almost decided to keep it to show off my massive skills.


OK, so maybe the picture isn't great but I still have the pride and pleasure of accomplishment and ingenuity. What do you think?

3 comments:

Katy said...

She will LOVE it!!! So creative!

Love, MomR

P S...the cruise can make you sick...Dad and I have Mal de Debarqument...look it up it is awful!

Kim said...

Ummm... i am a little offended. Why am i not on your followers list huh???? if i could figure out how to make one on mine you would be there...

Love you
Kim

p.s by the way my blog is
kimikeay@blogspot.com

The Zoo Keeper said...

love it..I want to see a Lanyard! that's a great idea!!