Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Well Now All I Need To Do Is Remember The Password

I have blogged before. It is generally just like this. I am writing about nothing to no one in particular but there is definately something that I need to say. It does make me feel better to get a gripe or two off my chest in a way that it does little damage (not that I am out to hurt feelings or that hurting feelings is something I do on a regular basis. I am just blunt and politically incorrect at times and that inevitably makes for hurt feelings and lectures from my mother). I am on my way out so this is my little intro to no one.
Hello and Welcome!!!
I'm Katy and it is nice to meet you.

4 comments:

The Zoo Keeper said...

yeah!!! welcome! I am excited to hear what "nothings" you have to say!!!

Katy'sMom said...

Leave your mom out of it.

Love,
Your Mom

Katy'sMom said...

Leave your mom out of it!

Love,
Your Mom

jnkbarton said...

You have two moms who want to be left out of it! No wonder your confused!!